Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
You are a member of the local management team whose key role is to support business decision-making process by providing strategic advice on the local operating environment. You monitor, analyze and seek to shape the latest and upcoming legislative and regulatory developments as they affect JTI's business. You are responsible for engagement with various government agencies or influential third party stakeholders to champion the company's external and internal reputation-building initiatives to secure its long term commercial interests in the market. He/she should be able to prioritize and think strategically to ensure business operations longevity and success. In addition, to the external duties you will have to work and engage internally, lead a team and support different functions including P&C, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Sales and other departments. Moreover, you will need to engage with the region regularly and identify areas region and HQ can provide strategic support if needed.
WHAT WILL YOU DO - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor, anticipate and analyze changes in the local operating environment in the market for any commercial risks and competitive opportunities for the company.
- Develop, plan and implement strategies and programs which shape the operating environment in a pro-active, practical and responsible manner that are driven by the company's commercial objectives.
- Direct the development and execution of a comprehensive stakeholder engagement plan of key political, governmental & business partners as well as various third party stakeholders and the media for the general purposes of networking on behalf of the company and for conveying specific business concerns to ensure the company's business interests are secured.
Internal and External Communications:
- Provide direction on various leadership communication platforms in line with JTI corporate guidelines for the GM and local management team to effectively and efficiently communicate and engage internally with employees on both corporate level and local market business plans, company policy changes and compliance initiatives.
- Supervise all the external communication initiatives that the company undertakes with government agencies, the media or members of the public.
- Act as a JTI ambassador whilst initiating Community Investment projects that fit our Global guidelines as well as furthering the JTI corporate image and managing the budget appropriately. Developing relationships with key JTI partners better understand society needs, social direction and how to strategically link with a commercial perspective to best suit JTI in future engagements with key stakeholders.
- Leveraging the CI projects to engage the local employees and encouraging opportunities to participate and developing the relevant communication strategy to highlight their efforts.
- Responsible for supporting business including packaging, product development and promotional activity planning. Assisting in evaluation of applicable regulation and identifying and/or managing any resulting issues, including seeking the advice of outside parties such as the MOIT or MOSC. In this role, the incumbent will be expected to attempt to find solutions that match business needs with the requirements of the Vietnamese law working with stakeholders in a positive and proactive way.
- Develop, motivate and guide the professional development of the team reporting directly and indirectly to the incumbent.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent/ Law/Communication
- 7 - 10 years experience with government or regulatory agencies, management consulting or media companies, or working within corporate government relations/public affairs, legal or public relations functions.
- Adequate knowledge of legal and regulatory framework
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of social-political and media scenes
- Proven experience in issue/ crisis management in corporate environment.
- Good interpersonal skill and a team player even with different functions/ countries
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of integrity, accountability and responsibility
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS - RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.