What We Can Offer
• Providing legal advice for matters relating to the normal course of business of the The Company, including but not limited to corporate, commercial, labour, land, IP, advertising and construction matters (“Routine”);
• Assisting the The Company in licensing procedures to obtain relevant approval or consent relating to the Routine from the competent authorities;
• Drafting, amending, reviewing contracts and legal documents relating to the Routine; and
• Assisting other legal matters of the similar nature.
• Providing legal advices concerning the The Company’ projects to develop, expand, or exit its core business, whether by way of asset acquisition, share acquisition, business acquisition or lease (the “Projects”), as requested by the Group Companies from time to time; such Services comprise, but not limited to:
o Conducting high-level due diligence;
o Attending meetings with the business partners,
o Reviewing legal documents in relation to the Projects
o Drafting or reviewing set of contracts for each of the Projects, including but not limited to, binding or non-binding memorandum of understanding, deposit agreement, framework agreement, equity/ share transfer agreement, project transfer agreement, loan agreement, lease agreement, share pledge agreement, mortgage agreement and bank guarantee; and
o Advising the matters concerning the implementation and completion of the agreements of the Projects
2. Management of Service Providers
• Looking for and proposing the service provider having the appropriate capability on a cost effective basis
• Managing the service provider’s work to ensure it meets the requirement on quality and timeline.
• Managing the legal fees and payment.
3. Property restructuring.
• Advising restructure transactions;
• Drafting all relevant agreements and documents; and
• Reviewing agreement and relevant documents to transfer and mortgage the property at the bank.
• Meeting with the bank to settle arising issues.
4. Capital transfer at Subsidiaries
• Advising steps to execute the transaction;
• Drafting all relevant agreements and documents.
5. New investment
• Conducting high-level due diligence;
• Reviewing shares sale and purchase agreement; and
• Advising post-completion matters.
• Minimum 7+ years of progressive experience in legal position company
• Specialized training in M&A, constitutional, contract, tort, property, employment, environmental, municipal, commercial and administrative law, preferred.
• Broad knowledge and experience in principles and practices of civil, constitutional, contract, tort, property, employment, environmental, municipal, commercial and administrative law.
• Must exhibit advanced business skill and an understanding of retail law