Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role of Head of CRM & Loyalty Program is responsible for developing and executing strategies to enhance customer relationships, drive business growth, and optimize our use of the Loyalty & CRM system. This is for the purpose of ensuring that there is consistency in data-driven decision making and strategy formulation within the CRM department and in CRM campaigns and programs.
The role of the Head of CRM & Loyalty Program is to oversee all CRM functions, building the business’s overall consumer management capability in order to:
- Provide a high level of service and excellent consumer experience and capture data across all key touchpoints of the business.
- Maximize consumer retention and the acquisition of new consumers, therefore, enabling the business to achieve its consumer base targets.
The Head of CRM at this capacity leads the entire CRM department in data collection on market research & consumer insights, also have knowledge of data in offline channels, inclusive of call center, loyalty program, …
- Lead the development and execution of CRM strategies, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Analyze customer data to gain insights into behavior, preferences, and needs, and translate insights into actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as marketing, sales, and customer service to align CRM initiatives with broader organizational initiatives.
- Develop and execute targeted communication campaigns to engage and retain customers.
- Monitor & analyze key performance metrics related to customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, provide recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market research, customer insight and best practices in CRM to drive innovation and improvement.
- Lead and mentor a team of CRM professionals, providing guidance and support in achieving objectives.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A good attention to detail, good communication skills and an ability to juggle multiple tasks on sometimes short deadlines. In addition, knowledge of Marketing will help him/her be more successful in work.
- Respective relevant field experience for at least 5 years, especially in the retail, wholesale or FMCG industries
- Excellent expertise in strategic brand management, communication and ability to implement strategies and concepts.
- Knowledge of current industry trends and best practices in CRM.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from customer data;
- Proficiency in CRM platforms such as Salesforce, and marketing automation tools;
- Strategic, analytical, organizational and personal skills;
- Ability to work with executive and senior management; excellent negotiation, influencing and presentation skills;
- Very strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and communicate statuses with stakeholders;
- Possess a data driven, analytical approach and be process oriented, with a strong attention to details.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND & ATTITUDE
Education: University degree (Master or Bachelor) in Business administration, marketing or communications studies (ideally with focus on marketing)
Language: Fluency in Vietnamese (native) and English (both written and spoken)
Office skills: Strong communication & interpersonal skills, time management, adaptability, well-organized and teamwork, detail-oriented, innovation; target and result driven;
Attitude: A positive attitude, energetic personality, motivational spirit, and creatively open mind, mature personality with extraordinary communication skills; motivate and to develop people.
Computor Skills: Good at Microsoft office; Proficiency in CRM platforms such as Salesforce, and marketing automation tools