What We Can Offer
Our coalition loyalty platform enables consumers to earn rewards conveniently and joyfully by interacting with the brands of their choices across nation-wide merchant network that today reaches 30% of the Vietnamese consumers. We aim to redefine the omni-channel shopping experience and set the standards on how brands should engage their customers by leveraging data to drive consumer insights, marketing efficiency and product personalization.
TAPTAP is a trademark of VUI Vietnam, which is a Joint Venture company that is owned by Vietnam Investments Group (VIG) and United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB). VIG is a leading private equity firm in Vietnam with total funds under management of over USD 500 million and with stakes in over 35 brands in the market. UOB is a leading bank in Asia, headquartered in Singapore, with a global network of over 500 offices including Vietnam.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Head of Customer and Employee Experience to help TAPTAP develop and unleash the combined power of both disciplines. You would focus on all operational elements that drive customer and employee relationship: attraction, engagement/retention, and development.
As a result, your area of coverage would include People Management and Customer Experience, which also includes building processes and overseeing execution to ensure excellent internal (employees’) and external (customers’) engagement. You would also have the opportunities to work closely with our brand partners, developing deep understanding of customers and operation requirements of brands in diverse industries.
You should be an entrepreneurial leader with a strategic mind, excellent people skills, sharp sense of operational efficiency, and strong interest in leveraging data.
As a Head of Customer and Employee Experience, you will:
- Partner with CEO and BOD to foster people-centered culture at TAPTAP by engaging people outside the company (customers) and people inside (employees);
- Drive effective design and delivery of experiences to customers and employees;
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention and increase effectiveness of customer acquisition;
- Lead the team in creating an engaging, productive, and growth-oriented work environment for employee attraction, retention, and development. Deepen the mutual understanding between employees and company leaders;
- Champion customers’ and employees’ perspectives in the company’s strategic decision-making;
- Measure the impact of CX and EX on employees, customers, and overall company’s KPIs;
- Oversee related expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits;
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements;
- Create connections between CX and EX, and advocating for the integration they require, whether technical or otherwise. Increase the understanding of customers among all employees
WHAT WE OFFER
Opportunity to be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity and strong backing from two organizations that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
Also, we have:
- 100% Social Insurance
- 13th month salary and performance bonus.
- 15 annual leaves
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup.
- Gathering activities in special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.)
- Company trip and team building activities
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues
- Thinking outside the box - excited about finding new and better solutions and see how the company will evolve in the long run;
- Detail oriented, with deep interest in understanding the motivations and operation journeys of customers, employees, and brand partners;
- Results-driven with excellent organizational and leadership ability;
- Able to communicate and collaborate with internal team, investors, brand partners and other key stakeholders