Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead continuous improvement to ensure effective frontline service delivery and customer care activities, in
- General Agency, Contact Center, Partners and every customer touchpoints and journey;
- Develop and implement tracking & reporting standards and systems for all customer experience activities for new and existing policies and policyholders;
- Actively collaborate with Customer Service, Operations, Operations Transformation and Distribution Services to ensure the delivery of a fully aligned customer servicing and support framework;
- Actively collaborate with Customer Experience - Marketing to ensure fully aligned customer voice and messaging;
- Drive strategic planning & initiatives where customer service and sales support expertise are required; · Identify and develop solutions / opportunities brought about by regulatory challenges/changes; new technology and service opportunities.
- Define, communicate and execute a development plan to attract and ensure career growth and success of customer service and satisfaction staff;
- Recruit, build and develop an engaged, competent and effective team;
- Conduct and document regular performance reviews and an annual reviews;
- Implement open and clear lines of communication with the team through regular career development discussions with direct reports, in line with the PVA Performance Management Process;
- Establish a framework to retain high-potential and high-performance team members, by identifying talent and implementing clear succession plans.
- Implement robust governance (operational processes & procedures) in close consultation with local (PVA) and regional (PCA) Risk, Governance & Compliance guidelines and rules;
- Maintain a Quarterly Departmental Risk Register (DRR) to capture both significant and non-significant functional risks;
- Be responsible & accountable for planning/execution of business objectives in conformity with risk management requirements and compliance with all internal and external regulations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree; at least 10 years of experience in customer services management;
- Experience in Life Insurance / Financial service.
Skill and knowledge
- Understand Life Insurance market is an advantage;
- Strong at People development and management;
- Ability to manage conflict, pressure;
- High agility to change (innovation mindset);
- Good structured thinking and customer mindset;
- Demonstrate to work across the organization and drive continuous improvement.
Core competencies: Fit with 5 Core Values of PVA and Leadership capability model of Prudential.