What We Can Offer
• Closely work with Head of Customer Service/ Customer Experience to build the Customer Strategy. The solutions are to focus on winning customers back after a negative experience.
• Being the matter expert and representative for the PVA and serve as a primary contact for the overall complaint handling process during of the customer’s complaint
• Manage and provide a comprehensive, sensitive but effective complaint service for all service of PVA; working closely with internal and external stakeholders to resolve issues and provide satisfactory outcome for the customers
• Leading changes and transformations of Complaint Handling towards Customer Centric Model, aligned with PVA’s customer strategies
Scope 1: Develop the short to mid-term strategy and plans in term of Customer Strategy to deliver the excellence service to customers
• Collaborate with Head of Operations, Head of Customer Service to propose the Customer Strategy and actionable plans for each of customer journey;
• Develop the solutions for winning customers back after a negative experience.
Scope 2: Develop the methodology to effectively solve complaints and oversee the executions of down-lines
• Develop the methodology, guidance…. for solving the customers’ complaints effectively services in aligning in the standards of Prudential Vietnam Assurance and Customer Strategy Direction.
• Closely work with related key stakeholders; including internal stakeholders (Customer Service Nationwide, Contact Center, Operational Excellence, Medical Excellence…) and external stakeholders (General Agency, Banca…) to deliver the proper guidance for solving customers’ complaints; ensuring the one-door-service.
• Ensuring effective data analyst/data management, and customer solution, from that the reports of complaint provided consistently and accurately to facilitate the business functions as well as management team in making proper assessment of products, service and process for improvement and correction.
• Continuously improve the customer resolution and complaint management, thus driving Root Cause Analysis activities.
• Review and build the improvement and line of sight and provide advisory view on risks and future state opportunities and threats.
Scope 3: Strengthen Risk Management, Compliance and Self-monitoring
• Monitor the sections to comply to Risk management, Compliance and Self- monitoring
• Manage and highlight any risks associated with Operational processes
Scope 4: Workforce Management and Development
• Manage the team performing complaint operation activities consistently, fairly and properly as per PVA’s principles, regulations and service standards.
• Monitor metrics and drives process improvements based on data and performance trends analysis.
• Drive the implementation of “Fit for Growth” Strategic Workforce Plan in order to make the organization future-ready (build Digital Capabilities; Agile – new way of working; Data Analytics capabilities…)
• Identify, coach and empower critical staffs. Build successor and back-up for critical roles.
• Driving Customer Service Recovery (CSR) nationwide team to achieve critical KPIs while ensuring compliance to PVA’s quality standards, regulations and laws
• Driving CSR nationwide team to become a critical channel of “Customer insight” for service recovery: Recommending for process changes, improvement and retention
– Mandatory: University graduated
– Advantage: Master degree
– Mandatory: over 5 years experience in Customer Service/Customer Experience in financial industry, especially in the insurance industry
– Advantage: work in Life insurance industry
Knowledge and skill sets:
+ Life and health insurance: advance (FLMI or equivalents)
+ Communication skills: Advance in both Vietnamese and English
+ Critical thinking & Sound Judgement
+ Stakeholder Engagement
+ Data analysis & data management
+ Crisis management
– Core values: Ambitious, Curious Empathic, Courage, and Nimble.
– Leadership: Leadership capabilities (strategic & commercial acumen, execution excellence, leading innovation and change, integrity, customer centricity, working together, and growing talent); proven ability to set targets, and motivate teams to deliver goals in a high performing culture