What We Can Offer
- Responsibility for the management of all Design activities.
- Coordinate with production manager and R&D to publish technical processes for standard products
- Liaise closely with all departments to fully understand design requirements.
- Manage bidding document
- Provide support to production to improve lead times in factory
- Design in-line with Vietnam/International standards and legislation
- Identify and implement design improvements (functionality, cost, design for manufacture)
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- People management tasks.
- Finnancial and budget control.
- Skillfull with CAD.
- 3 - 5 years' experience of Design in Manufacturing/Sheet metal (or related fields);
- Candidate with progressive mindset is prefered.
- Good command of English;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook,..);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good planning, organization and leadership skills.
- Working location: Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh City.