What We Can Offer
You’ll lead and develop the acquisition and sales strategy and its execution. It requires to identify and execute new strategies and concepts to attract and convert traffic to the bank's digital platforms through not exclusively but also via organic search, partners, referrals, aggregators and paid media.
• Lead the team in defining and managing strategic goals and deliverables for our digital channels and track implementation success.
• Development of customer acquisition and retention strategy across all aspects of online marketing including PPC, SEO, paid social, and display banner media campaigns, email campaigns etc.
• Develop annual marketing plans including investment by digital channel and market segment and manage financial and operational performance across all digital channels.
• Strategize with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), product marketing, marketing and sales leaders to shape campaigns themes for an extended (9-12 month) timeframe; taking a deep dive in several key industries.
• Development of systems and process to supply operational consistency.
• Management of all digital campaign set-up across digital channels.
• Management of the team to drive campaign performance and deliver accurate pacing and KPI goals.
• Delivering annual channel forecasts.
• Identifying & delivering opportunities for revenue growth through all digital channels including mobile.
• Operational team management including training and development of the team to deliver in-house digital strategy and campaign implementation.
• Experience of managing third party agencies to assist deliver digital success.
• Identifying & delivering new opportunities and innovations.
• Lead the digital acquisition team in establishing a strong cross departmental relationship with other Lines of Businesses (LOBs), Compliance, Legal, Risks, etc.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in digital sales for a large-scale brand; 2+ years' experience in a leadership role driving large scale digital media strategy
• Strategic experience in a fast-paced digital or agency environment.
• Prior experience in managing a team and third party agencies.
• Experience in a comparable role where you are coordinating activity across all digital acquisition channels and delivering ROI on digital marketing spend.
• Preferred knowledge, or evidenced interest in digital technology.
• Google Analytics/Adwords/SEM Rush.
• Effective planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Compelling vision of Digital Sales programme and translation into effective strategies and actions
• Expert knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization UX, SEO & Landing Page optimization & experience in running A/B tests for campaigns and deriving customer insights a major plus
• Outstanding stakeholder management skills