Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Month End Reporting
* Manage day to day accounting - To enable smooth running of all financial aspects of the company and implement appropriate controls over incoming and outgoing transactions.
* Manage month end closing and reporting process - To provide information in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
* Review and analysis the financial statement (P/L, B/S, C/F).
* Manage cash position.
Internal Control/ Management Report System
* Develop management report system - To provide flexibility of data while maintaining integrity; to ensure management are supplied with information to assist in the stewardship of the company.
* Update and implement financial policies and procedures - To ensure every department understand the changing needs of the company.
* Prepare reports and information requested by Internal Audit when required.
* Liaise with Country Head, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
* Assist in the preparation and analysis of annual budgets and business plans.
* Quarterly forecasting reports.
* Monthly variance reporting.
Year End Audit
* Manage audit program.
* Oversee information and processes.
* Prepare reports and schedules to assist external auditors with tax fillings and annual financial statements.
Income Tax Compliance
* To ensure the compliance of the company with appropriate regulations, legislation and accounting standards to ensure the ongoing smooth running of the company.
* To ensure the compliance of local transfer pricing policies.
* Manage and control direct costs and overhead cost in line with the budget.
* Identify, recommend and implement measures to improve efficiency and processing costs.
* Operating and Working Capital.
* Provide internal financial analysis.
* A qualified CPA or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years of relevant financial experience, of which 5 years should be in a similar capacity in a FMCG manufacturing company (preferably listed)
* Able to speak fluent English
* Good working knowledge of local accounting standard, legislation, and tax
* Strong leadership skill and has experience leading a team of 5 to 7 persons
* Strong analytical and communication skill
* A team player with good interpersonal skill
We offer you a position as Head of Finance to be responsible for all finance & acocuntingacocunting activities in Vietnamese operations which includes both production and trading with very good compensation level and working environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Giang Phan on +84 28 62848233
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Minimum 10 years of relevant financial experience, of which 5 years should be in a similar capacity in a FMCG manufacturing company (preferably listed)
Able to speak fluent English
Good working knowledge of local accounting standard, legislation, and tax
Strong leadership skill and has experience leading a team of 5 to 7 persons
Strong analytical and communication skill
A team player with good interpersonal skill