Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Head of HSSESSA Marine Vietnam, And Associated Joint Ventures SSIT Rep Office: Level 9, 60 Hai Ba Trung – HCM / SSIT Terminal: Phuoc Hoa Commune, Tan Thanh District, BRVT
Nơi làm việc: Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Security and Quality Management
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
- Implementation of policies, procedures and systems to provide for a safe and secure business operation.
- Enforce safe working practices and ensure lost time injuries are kept to a minimum.
- Drive and manage the aim to be recognized as an industry leader within the field of Safety and Security.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of HSE training.
- Represent the company with local government organizations related to safety, security and health, in order to ensure a mutual understanding of the Company’s goals and requirements, and to work in a cooperative partnership with local resources.
- Prepare facility audits to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards, determine corrective or preventative measures where indicated, and follow-up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Responsible for setting and achieving the budget for the HSSE department. Coordinate studies and analyses of industrial accident causes and hazards to health for use by company personnel and outside agencies.
- Lead the accident/incident investigation and reporting.
- Ensure that all safety, security & environmental issues are managed fulfilling the requirements of all the regulations applicable by National laws.
- Ensure that emergencies are handled fulfilling the requirements of the regulations applicable nationally & internationally
- The position is one which is expected to set objectives within overall company guidelines. The position is required to provide direction in achieving the key results that fall within its functional area
- Normally the position is expected to follow existing procedures under certain circumstances, while in others the position is required to constantly improve & influence issues to bring about heightened awareness in the HSSE area.
- The position is often required to influence & impact areas which are multi dimensional & can have an effect on all areas of the organization.
- The position is responsible for considering and ensuring the confidentiality of all works, documents and information received during the course of work performance with due diligence and not to disclose any confidential information to any third-party for any purpose that is not related to company’s business during and after the employment with SSIT.
- The position has the responsibility to read, acknowledge understanding, stay updated and set good example of compliance with the company’s policies stipulated in various regulations, guides and manuals including but not limited to the Staff Manual, IT Guide, HSSE Manual, Letter of Authority, Anti-corruption policy etc.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
- Requires a proven record of HSE management experience from preferably port operations and/or similar industrial environments.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation and assistance to meet objectives. Effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English and in the local language, where required.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge and experience on terminal practices (medium level as minimum).
- Knowledge of Security regulations (national, & international.) and experience on security practices
- Knowledge and experience on claims management and insurance.
- Knowledge and experience relating the handling of dangerous goods & emergency situations.
- Working location: SSIT Terminal in Cai Mep, Vung Tau.
- Note: Only English CV accepted.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: HR Dept
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
SSIT (SP-SSA International Terminal) is an international port operator headquartered in Seattle USA. The company is active in more than 250 port locations worldwide. SSA’s activities span cruise, bulk and container terminals. SSA Marine is handling in excess of 22 mill TEUs per year. The company is among the world’s largest privately held port operators. In Vietnam SSA owns and operates two container terminal joint ventures in cooperation with a.o. Vinalines and Saigon Port.
We are now recruiting managerial staff with background to fill leadership positions at our Joint Venture Marine Terminal in Vietnam
SSIT Rep Office: Level 9, 60 Hai Ba Trung – HCM
SSIT Terminal: Phuoc Hoa Commune, Tan Thanh District, BRVT
bạn có muốn
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Marketing & Dự Báo (Học Tại Hà Nội)
Không phải thi đầu vào, chỉ xét duyệt hồ sơ và phỏng vấn.
Học phí toàn khóa học chỉ có 105 Triệu.
Học ngoài giờ hành chính và cuối tuần.