Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Chief Executive Officer (COO)
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire school; directs staffs in the areas of organizational structure, employment, compensation, employee database maintenance, payroll, benefits, administration, employee relations, orientation/training/development, and policy/procedure development; oversees and ensures the human resources budget; provides management support to COO, Head of School and Department Heads as needed.
● Directs and supports all the Human Resources needs of the School.
● Supports the Head of School and Department Heads in the recruitment and hiring process including placing advertisements with various sources, reviewing resumes and interviewing when required, making hiring recommendations and advising the salary & benefits package.
● Advises and consults with Head of School and Department Heads to resolve and/or diffuse employee relation issues; oversees and directly engages in the resolution of delicate personnel matters; ensures effective employee communication channels are established and active in and seeks at all times to protect the School’s best interests.
● Manages and conducts Staff development; assists in identifying key drivers of employee satisfaction and supports COO, Head of School and Department Heads in addressing issues with written plans and actions; coaches Department Heads on progressive discipline process; ensures development plans are in place.
● Leads, educates and monitors Staff evaluations to ensure consistency at all levels.
● Ensures/monitors legal and compliance practices with all Vietnamese labor laws.
● Supports the COO, Head of School with employee-related contract and budget items including compensation market survey and analysis, employee annual salary review/ increases, and contract review, preparation and distribution.
● Manages new employee orientation and benefits enrollment; obtains and relays information on new employees to appropriate administrators; ensures/overseas employee records and files.
● Serves as primary information resources and administrator for employee salary and benefits programs.
● Ensures/monitors all aspects of the Human Resources/Payroll database including new hires, terminations, leaves, retroactive pay, and severance pay.
● Organizes and coordinates group training and development for staff and administration.
● Develops and revises HR policies, regulations and forms annually and/or as needed.
● Takes the leading role in developing and overseeing human resources programs that are responsive to operational and financial requirements as well as to individual employee development and well-being; employee retention, compensation, training and development.
● Provides strategic planning recommendations to the COO, Head of School and Department Heads about the staffing needs of their divisions, working to implement the best staffing solutions for these divisions, including interdepartmental transfers.
● Regularly attends professional conferences to remain current on best Human Resources practices and labor laws.
● Other duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● 5+ years’ prior experience as senior HR Leads to HR Managers, experience in Education field is preferred;
● Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational and communication skills;
● Strong knowledge and experience of Vietnam labor law and other regulations relating to immigration, social insurance, and trade union;
● Excellent analytical skills and sound judgment;
● A high and consistent level of discretion and confidentiality;
● Strong written and oral communication skills in English and Vietnamese;
● Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
● And a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or other related business fields