Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The candidates for this position will be located at our plant in Vinh Phuc.
Human Resources activities:
• Design and develop organizational structure and associated work flows for assigned functional areas in NPV.
• Select and hire excellent candidates to fill roles, per organizational design, in assigned functional areas in NPV.
• Responsible for selecting, guiding, and managing NPV employees to Polaris standards, culture and Code of Conduct as each is applied and adapted to local conditions in Vietnam.
• Provides on-going process ownership for the NPV HR processes; including development, documentation, implementation, team facilitation, communication and training for all appropriate policies and procedures as they relate to assigned functional areas.
• Sets strategic direction, develops, implements, and maintains the NPV strategy for assigned functional areas.
• Support to develop and manage HR budget for functional areas.
• Monitor, communicate and forecast economic and business conditions in the region as they impact supply and cost.
• Maintain and manage NPV employee relationships and interactions among business units.
• To provide hands on initiative and HR services to help identify and resolve work related
problem and proactively avoid potential labor issues/ risk including, Labor inspection (investigation/ trend report) and collective issues/ Trade Union partnership.
• Supervise, coordinate and organize all training and development (T&D) programs (include training activities inside and outside of the company, T&D system improvement, design and conduct programs, and training evaluation.
• Review/develop pay strategy including base pay, bonuses, benefits, allowance and overtime pay for employees. Maintain the Company’s compensation and benefit (C&B) policies. Provided C&B service for up to employees; restructured C&B policy, especially for manager and Operators positions, ensure employee’s C&B are fair and in compliance with company’s policies and Labor Law.
• Establish and develop Team Building Spirit and make people feel harmonious in the company: Develop employee relations activities, set up organizational culture and work-life balance by applying flexible working hours with a certain discipline, vacation and picnic allowance, year- end party.
• Prepare compliance manpower annual reports and statistics on labor performance.
Health, Safety and Hygiene activities:
• Act as a local person and a contact point in all aspects related to Labor Safety, fire prevention and control of the Company.
• Identify hazards, conduct regularly safety audits and advise on corrective actions and preventive countermeasures.
• Co-operate with other departments’ staffs and contractor to improve status of safety compliance and increase Company’s safety culture.
• Support to organize Risk Assessment Programs, labor safety analysis to give advices on measures to continuously improve the safer working environment.
• Conduct internal and external training courses related to safety and fire prevention to employees following the labor safety and fire preventing laws.
• Prepare compliance annual reports and statistics on safety performance.
• Assist and participate in compliance safety meetings and incident investigation.
• Prepare safety related guideline, standards, procedure, checklist and forms as per requirements of system.
Manage and organize yearly health checks for all employees and health care insurance contract
• Monitor and support Office Manager with Administrative execution.
• Design and launch admin policies and procedures.
• Be company representative to work with local Authority.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Experience in USA working culture
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience in an HRM position with a demonstrated success in developing talent and organization.
• Effective negotiation, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
• Functional knowledge of engineering documentation, manufacturing process control, and technical data.
• Functional knowledge of quality-related tools including, but not limited to Labor and Trade Union Law.
• Functional knowledge of Human capital management with domestic and international HR.
• Functional knowledge of labor markets, with the capability to analyze data and develop HR strategy.
• Ability to work independently with limited direct supervision and with non-existent or rudimentary business systems and procedures.
• Hiring and section I people development | organizational development | employee relations
• Performance management | staff coaching & mentor | workforce planning | leadership
development | HR policy, process design | M&A | organizational culture builder | total rewards system and HR statutory