What We Can Offer
• Develop strategies, establish and make good relationships with shareholders, securities companies, brokers, analysts, domestic and foreign investors.
• Plan events and connect to potential investors, include domestic and foreign fund management companies, securities companies.
• Build and develop customer portfolios and partner networks with securities corporations and fund-managing corporations.
• Prepare presentative documents for relationship shareholders activities include: Quarterly reports business for investors, investors news, monthly business press releases results, annual reports, etc.
• Coordinate with the parties involved to organize events for investors: Annual/Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders, quarterly evaluation of corporate activities meeting with investors, shareholders and securities company’s analysts.
• Manage and coordinate with stakeholders to consistently carry out communication activities about shareholder relations through website channels, annual reports, investors reports, press releases, shareholder meetings, etc.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Experience working in foreign financial groups, big listed companies on the stock exchange is preferred;
• At least 5 years of experience as a shareholder relationship manager for financial companies or big listed companies on the stock exchange;
• Have time management skills;
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
• Good-looking appearance;
• Honest and responsible for work;
• Fluent in English, background in banking, finance, and investment;
• Excel and PowerPoint proficiency