What We Can Offer
• Achieve and maintain key account-level listing
• Business development, understand expansion plan & work closely on forecast/demand planning
• Maintain excellent and close relationship with key stakeholders
• Coordinate engagement activities with commercial team, such as:
o Key account partnerships – KAM needs to be able to identify and address KA needs
o KA-level customer awareness and customer support initiatives
o Product demonstrations to KA directors and other senior management at second-tier customers
o Engagement with KA directors regarding product impact on hospital in terms of customer care
• Coordinates with distributors and internal stakeholders to ensure services meet the quality promised
• Promote the value story at an account level
• Corporate compliance responsibility:
o Every staff of Sanofi is accountable for assuring full compliance to legal and corporate compliance rules & ethic code of conduct when working with Health Care Professionals to continuously strengthen the company’s image.
o Ensure all the support for the KAM team to comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan.
• Staff, develop and coach direct reports for performance and long-term career development.
• Conduct and document regular performance reviews and an annual review as well as regular personal / career development discussions with direct reports, in line with agreed Sanofi Performance Management Process.
• Mandatory: at least 10-year experience in same or similar positions, working with top Key Accounts .
• Beneficial: FMCG and/or healthcare experience, experience in vaccine environment
• Strong analytic and Business planning for accounts
• Ability to gather market information, analyse date and produce quantitative & qualitative reports for other divisions/ top management
• Prospecting, mapping decision making organization and process within KA.
• Excellent business acumen, including customer P&L management and KAM techniques, such as conditions management, product bundling, …
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with stakeholders rapidly, both internally and externally
• Work with colleagues to coordinate best outcomes for clients.
• Strong leadership skills with proven track record, including high inspirational and empathetic skills, strong and trustworthy empowerment and leading-by-example attitude