What We Can Offer
• Develop and implement policies in identifying legal risk, and to take appropriate measure to mitigate and resolute such risks and liabilities
• Responsible for review, draft and negotiate of terms sheets, commercial contracts, legal documents
• Provide legal advice and counsel to the senior management team and other functional areas involved in the development of real estate projects
• Provide legal advice and support to business units, and provide legal support in day to day operational matters
• Manage external counsel and to assist in the corporate secretarial and compliance matters
• Knowledge of company law and corporate secretarial matters relating to project and investment companies
• 7+ years of commercial real estate experience or familiarity with real estate transactions; strong corporate M&A experience with some prior exposure to real estate matters will also be considered.
• A successful track record of managing complex transactions in collaboration with external counsel.
• Strong business acumen, initiative, and creativity; a strong reputation as a people leader; and a proven ability to effectively communicate legal advice to a diverse range of stakeholders.
• Knowledge of or prior experience in the telecommunications or technology industry would be considered an asset.