Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop marketing vision, long-term strategy, road map & plans to accelerate Tiki’s growth and become #1 E-commerce company in Vietnam. Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing effectively
- Customer-understanding: take methodological actions to really understand Vietnamese consumers, their pain and needs when shopping online/offline and bring valuable solutions.
Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Brand Building: Create from the ground up a unique brand with focus on quality & service, trusted by millions of household in Vietnam.
Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Result-driven: manage and coach Marketing team to focus on channels, campaigns, initiatives, technologies that sustainably effective & delivery real results. Deeply understand marketing key concepts & metrics (CLV, cohort…) and relentlessly improve them.
- Get it done: work with executive leadership team & Marketing Team to ensure all plans are properly executed across departments.
Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution etc. that meets market demands
Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentation.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Marketing with at least: - 3 years in Management position (manage at least 2-3 sub-teams with 10 members) - 2 years experience in e-commerce or retail.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Impressive results & proven track records (running millions dollars budget and delivery tens of millions dollars in revenue & profit).
- Excellent communication (public speaking, writing) & presentation skills are must-have.
- 3 critical attitudes toward work and leadership:
- Discipline & lead by example.
- Hungry to learn, willing to listen & open for debate (rely too much on past experience won't work)
- Move fast, get things done and no bullsh*t.