Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Job purposes/Job summary
To develop and implement marketing strategy to meet the Roche Diagnostics Vietnam business objectives taking account of corporate objectives, profitability targets and management and development of the marketing team and steering the department according to the organization's vision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Marketing Strategy & implementation
• To lead and oversee marketing strategies and plans for the whole company.
• To define and set the current and long-term marketing vision, strategy, plans, and objectives for all products & services, including annual and long-term business plans that are consistent with the organization’s overall mission and long-term objectives.
• To identify, drive, and oversee the execution of innovative marketing strategies and plans to meet customer and business requirements
• To be responsible for innovation: incubating new product lines from market strategy to launch.
• To lead the analysis of industry trends, competitive developments and business performance to define key strategic issues, appropriate long-term business goals, and strategic alternatives.
• To be responsible for an in-depth understanding of the customer, competitive and market trends and evolving industry dynamics in the local market to global business areas to ensure global product development and marketing strategies are supportive of the local market.
• To lead market research activities through the sales team and/or third party agencies, to take necessary actions by closely following up competition and market condition
• To be responsible for all marketing and expense budgets and to ensure the marketing expenses are within the budget and are in line with the internal procedures.
Team Management and Leadership
• To lead the team on marketing strategy development and implementation
• To develop the marketing employees to ensure the efficient operation of the department.
• To liaise with global and regional functions and teams and the local leadership team to provide input and guide products/segments, including new products and product launches.
• To actively participate in the Management Committee meetings taking part in the decisions of Roche Diagnostics Vietnam and to ensure its continuity in accordance with the global vision, mission, and values.
• To ensure full compliance within his/her responsibility area according to the Roche and local standards
• Other duties may be assigned by the management
Career development for this position:
• This position will give you the opportunities to learn and the business and the cutting edge practices of leading MNC company with experiences to apply them for local business development.
• Roche can provide the wide variety of career development opportunities both domestically and internationally.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
<Must be required : >
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in life Sciences / marketing, business or equivalent Marketing degree with aptitude for medical / technical information
• 8 to 10 years of experience in similar marketing & sales position preferably in the Pharmaceutical / diagnostics industry
• Understanding of the Diagnostic Industry & relevant business area product knowledge
• Budgeting & forecasting
• Understanding of sales / marketing relationship
• Excellent communication skills
Other skills & abilities
• Languages: fluent Vietnamese and English
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Compliance and Safety Health & Environment
Conduct business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition as well as Roche Values & Leadership Competencies.