What We Can Offer
Job Title: Head of Marketing and Business Development
Reporting to: Practice Manager
Working hours: Full-time position Monday to Friday (inclusive)
Salary: Attractive salary and bonus (depending upon experience)
Benefits include: Private medical insurance, parking allowances, 13th month salary for 12 months of service (pro rata)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Take the lead in identifying marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation;
- Draft a marketing plan;
- Be in charge of digital marketing, including designing related material and posting on social media accounts and website;
- Create, format and edit marketing materials such as brochures and presentations, keep them up-to-date and propose new products;
- Maintain a marketing database;
- Prepare submissions for ranking directories, such as Legal500, Chambers&Partners, ILFR1000;
- Support the practice manager with editing legal updates and post them on the website and social media accounts;
- Collaborate with the practice manager to develop an effective marketing strategy; and
- Any other task as assigned.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field;
- Have sales and marketing experience;
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills, in particular in English (native speaker level);
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- Be able to work effectively within a team and independently;
- Have experience using computers for a variety of tasks;
- Understanding company product and brand;
- Related job and internship experience; and
- Have digital marketing experience.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following attributes and competencies:
- Initiative-taking, pro-active, and discrete;
- Pleasant, tactful and approachable personality;
- Ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people;
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and quality;
- Strong time management and effective organisational skills;
- Strong interpersonal communication, including the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse cultures.
ACSV Legal is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
You can contact us to discuss this role in more detail or apply immediately through Vietnamworks.