Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Draw 2D and 3D mold design drawings.
● Responsible for planning before mold opening and progress control after mold opening.
● Carry out mold flow analysis.
● Responsible for mold valuation and cost analysis.
● Direct and coordinate planning and scheduling of molding manufacturing with the General Manager to consistently meet expected product delivery schedules and inventory levels.
● Responsible for assuring the efficient use of materials, machines, molds, auxiliary equipment and employees.
● Responsible for the development and implementation of both the long and short term goals for the Molding Department.
● Perform mold set up and color changes to meet production demands as needed.
● Analyze and solve serious mold processes, machines, and auxiliary equipment problems and make necessary changes to ensure quality and reduce downtime.
● Set molding process parameters to ensure the product meets dimensional and quality requirements.
● Provide technical assistance to molding technicians and operators.
● Maintain employee performance review, training, development and disciplinary programs.
● Provide leadership in the maintenance of all operational systems and process controls associated with mold processing, mold maintenance, equipment maintenance and repair. (Documented mold set ups, process intervention logs, product dimensional and visual evaluations supporting product requirements, product validations, etc.).
● Assure compliance to all molding area related procedures, policies and work instructions.
● Participate in and support the Quality Management System.
● Train and develop molding personnel relative to the molding process (Process technicians and molding operators), promote employee understanding and adherence to safety regulations and the Quality Management System.
● Document, report and maintain all critical production information.
● Coordinate outside repair and sourcing for tooling and machines.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Language Skills: Must be fluent in English for working. Or having Chinese ability to work.
● Adjustment to the anticipated salary amount annually, providing that and depending on the employee’s qualification and effectiveness at work.
● Social Insurance