What We Can Offer
Head of product development oversees the development of product’s roadmap based on business strategy and vision through implementing product policies, objectives and initiatives, leads the organization in research for new products, product enhancement and product redesign in its market. The role of this position is cross-functional that needs to be in collaboration with all departments and report directly to CEO/ BOM.
*** Job responsibilities:
• Originate and manage new product in concern with client needs and business model.
• Act as a central point-of-contact for all product-related conversations and decisions.
• Define and communicate product plans from conception to launch including revenue and expenses forecast to ensure to meet business plan amongst stakeholders and team members.
• Analyze the results of a new product or feature launch and create plans to iterate and build new features.
• Prioritize features based on business impact and available resources.
• Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring end-to-end process such as preparation of records of expenditures, research findings, progress reports, and internal/external conferences in order to update to stakeholders the current status.
• Manage the enhancement of products to achieve company over-all strategic, business and financial goals.
• Ensure day-to-day product activities are being taken and under growth control to suit clients’ needs and willing to make instant modifications in the product or strategy to bring out the best results for the business.
• Identify opportunities that lead to the growth of the product through innovation while still maintaining the fundamental business goals/priorities.
• Partner up with other departmental heads in order to align and execute product strategies and ensure that each department receives the right level of support.
• Analyze empirical data on clients’ behavior; collect and analyze feedback to orient the product evolution.
• Negotiate with some partners to elevate the outcomes of the products, propose changes to improve sales results, effectiveness and optimal mix of sales channels.
• 5-7 years of experience in product management or project management in complex/matrix environments at similar level.
• Experience or knowledge of retail banking, finance, fintech is a must.
• Good understanding of properties of retail banking products, financial products and risk management.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to develop repeatable processes and improve existing processes in and out of product development.
• Ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Strong ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment, often under pressure and the ability to handle ambiguity.
• Process-oriented, detail-oriented and problem solving – oriented.
• Discipline, energy and enthusiasm for product innovation.
• Have strong business sense with global mindset and good pressure handling.
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
• Fluent in English.