Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Identify the business customers segments, with in depth understanding of their behaviour. Define the right communication for each in partnership with the different business areas. Redefine all communication to the customer base.
- Support the Business (Lending and Credit Cards) to create the right communication, understanding the effectiveness of promotion campaigns for customers.
1) Internal : Marketing Center and Business Departments
To assist Products & Business Development Division and others to promote sales activities
2) External : Agencies and alliance partnership
- To maintain relationship with agencies and alliances
- To manage and control quality of productions
III. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Define Customer Communication Framework
- Define optimal customer communication content and channel based on customer segments.
- Re-assess current communication and effectiveness and lead the identified required changes.
2) Marketing planning and Business engagement
- Developing product positioning, associated marketing themes, and media channels that align with target customer demographics, customer's behavior and demand.
- Partnering with Product Development (including PL,CD, TW, Banca and Credit Card) and Marketing teams build and execute monthly/ quarterly campaign calendars
- Overseeing the planning and execution of new product launch as well as promotional activities to ensure that customer needs/values are incorporated into product design, branding, and marketing approaches.
- Identifying market opportunities, translating opportunities into product design, and driving branding/marketing strategies that result in a successful product/brand launch.
- Overseeing creation of marketing collateral, developing marketing metrics and systematic approaches for obtaining comprehensive consumer, market, and competitive analyses that support strategic organizational decisions and product marketing tactics.
- Work with business team on product marketing initiatives in line with marketing & business strategies.
- Develop Product differentiate strategies; supporting new products development and eventual launch, designing Customer Value Preposition
3) Internal and external collaboration
- In charged of collaborating with other departmental heads within Marketing in the performance of his functions to create and develop a team that facilitates effective marketing strategies, consumer materials, messaging, and sales communications
- Establishing effective relationships with cross-functional partners in order to drive commercially effective, timely, and on-time product strategies, product budgets, and product launches
- Collaborates with other product department heads on the identification, quantification, and assessment of external-partner opportunities that will drive accelerated product growth through product and commercial capability innovations
- Own and develop FE CREDIT’s partnering model from strategy to execution
4) Market intelligence
- Be the expert on customers, how they buy and their buying criteria
- Be the expert on retail environment, recommend competitive & creative solutions to cost-effectively maximize brand & product exposures
- Be the expert on the competitors and how to win
5) Budget planning & quality control
- Proactively plan & utilize the project budget cost-effectively & accordingly to center’s & unit’s budget
- Ensure flawless end-to-end project executions
- Control procurement & purchase process to guarantee timely deliverables to owned initiatives
- Manage & coach direct reports if any
- Participate on other assigned projects by Division Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
University Graduate – major: Business, Marketing preferred
- Min. 8-10 years of working experience in banking and financial service and tactical bank retail product marketing
- Prior experience in a portfolio management role in credit cards or other banking products is an advantage
- Agency experience in selling Financial Service can be counted as advantage
- Proven and successful track record in direct strategic and tactical products development activities such as product launch
- Strong communications skills
- Practical & innately curious with ability to focus & deliver high quality of works within tight time frame s
- Good presentation skills with an eye for the art
- Creative thinker and strategically oriented; attentive to details
- Professional demeanor
- Extremely well organized and able to meet deadlines
4) Other requirements
- Language requirements: Vietnamese – native, English – advance
- Computer Skills: Advanced skills in Microsoft Office application
- Knowledge of creative design is a plus