Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As Product Director, you will be part of senior management team of the VNDIRECT, leading a large size product management team, providing direction, leadership and business management for the wide range of wealth management products across securities services, managed investments, protection and goal-based solutions. You will be responsible for the development of product plans, strategies, and implementation while coordinating product lines through product life cycles in coordination with the broader cross functional teams in the organization. You will play critical role in promotion of products to increase VNDIRECT’s market share and obtain competitive position.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team of Product managers, experts and specialists to accomplish established goals and help the team prioritize and remove obstacles to achieve business results.
- Oversee strategic product roadmaps, product development, product launch, and product marketing to maximize impact from each product.
- Oversee all aspects of program life cycle management.
- Drive client value propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, target markets, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to gain market share.
- Survey and analyze competitive industry landscape to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities. Manage client and regulatory insight to drive product innovation to create an advanced set of solutions.
- Contribute to achievement of acquisition targets, product financial performance, revenue performance, and expense management goals as well as oversee identification and execution of opportunities and gaps business plans.
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy, & upgrade existing ones to increase product relevance given customer preferences in our target segment. Participate in technology development and market launch activities.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm‘s reputation and safeguarding the organization, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 10+ years of relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Good at communication in English and Vietnamese.
- Strong understanding in product management, investment products, wealth management, solution development. In-depth knowledge of industry and competitive landscape.
- Ability to work in agile environment and manage delivery working in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly in line to evolving business environment.
- You are a go-getter and problem solver.
4. Core Competencies:
- Have mindsets that are consistent with the company‘s core values: IPAM & 3C
(More information in company website)
1. Community of professionals who work with integrity and devotion
- Professional financial working environment.
- Working with initiative, creativity and challenges.
2. Competency - based compensation
- Competitive and attractive compensation package based on performance and contribution.
- Receive the deducted income if passing the probation (2-month probationary period with 85% salary) and annual salary review.
- Social/ Medical/Unemployment insurances.
- Premium insuarances: Healthcare insurance and 24/24 personal accident insurance.
3. Organization with vibrant and learning – centralized culture
- Open working space with modern equipment.
- Diverse, enegertic internal and volunteer activities.