What We Can Offer
- Partner with key team members to develop a compelling message map that position our company in a relevant, positive way; bring our brand to life by telling the stories how we benefit people and bring positive impacts to community; frame the story thoughtfully and strategically to drive differentiation, consideration and brand support from target audience.
- Maximize brand awareness and consideration and likability with relevant stories across wide variety of partners and outlets.
- Pitch brand stories effectively on media
- Cultivate and maintain extensive and positive relationship with local, regional, national and international media and influential professionals to advocate for the brand.
- Establish and scale a PR practice with agency support for the company.
- Develop a playbook for PR; Develop and implement PR policies and procedures
- Monitor corporate image frequently and ensure it is in compliance with company brand and business objectives.
- Respond to incoming media inquiries and vet PR opportunities including time-sensitive media requests, internal and external data/ fact-checking request, speaking engagements/ webinars, wards, etc.
- Prepare position statements and media messages on major initiatives or issues; coordinate spoke-person for interviews
- Assist in crisis management, liaise with customers service, legal and compliance and serve as the key liaison to the media during campus emergencies
- Monitor issues, trends, evens, predicts consequences and advise relevant strategies/ actions
- Organize PR events to increase awareness
- Manage budget
- Strategic PR planning skills
- Strong relationship with media/ social networks. Networks related to finance industry is a plus.
- Skills to pitch stories effectively on media
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities and keep complex projects moving forward
- Excellent at and effective at presentation, negotiation, communication skills in Vietnamese and English both written and spoken
- Be responsible to complete assigned tasks on time without compromising quality of result is a must have
- Thinking big, positive, flexible to work with changes
- Open-minded, creative, result-oriented, hard-working, team work
- Interpersonal skills
- PR experience on both Agency and Brand is highly preferred