Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• The Quality Team’s goal is to ensure the best possible experience for our customers.
• The Quality Team handles bookings after the Reservations Team has finished making reservations for all possible services at the time that the booking is confirmed with our customers and partners.
• The Quality Team’s responsibility ends after the customer has finished the last service in the booking and responsibility for the booking is handed over to the Accounting Team.
• The Head of Quality is responsible for managing GB’s Quality teams in GB's two core markets – Thailand and Vietnam – and monitoring GB’s partners handling of our customers in our non-core markets.
• Before our customer arrives, the Quality Team will make any reservations for services that could not be reserved at the time the booking was confirmed. Typically, these are services like train tickets and bus tickets that may not be bought in advance and/or whose purchase falls outside the company’s normal cancellation period.
• Before the customer arrives, the Quality Team will contact select suppliers to re-confirm that the supplier is expecting our customers and has the information required to provide the service.
• For bookings where a guide is assigned to one or more services, the Quality Team handles choosing and assigning the guide to the booking.
• Working together with the Accounting Team, the Quality Team provides Guides with the proper amount of money for their tours.
• Working together with the Product Team, the Quality Team trains guides on the itineraries they will follow with our customers.
• The Quality Team handles all communications from our customers and partners that occur during the customers’ trip.
• Working together with the Accounting Team, the Quality Team will adjust the costing of join-in services in Tourplan to reflect the final cost of each service according to the number of passengers on the trip.
• Working with our Sales Team, the Quality Team will handle providing relevant information about customer complaints to our customers and partners and negotiating compensation, if necessary.
• The Quality Team will manage sending satisfaction surveys to our customers to help communicate to our Teams how best to improve our services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English.
• Prior management experience preferred.
• Prior experience in tour operations preferred.
• Prior experience with Tourplan software preferred.
• Team-oriented attitude and attention to detail.
• VND 35M - 45M
• Pay compulsory social insurance on total gross salary
• Extra medical benefits
• Annual Company Performance Bonus
• Trips to other company offices for training
• Monthly company parties and other festive events
• Annual leave of up to 24 days
11 Tam Thuong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam