Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The duties under a Risk Management job description include the following:
- Developing, managing, revising and proposing Credit Policy, Internal Regulation and Procedure, Credit Approval Authority, to ensure the unification and coverage over all relevant aspects of credit risks and practices;
- Measuring & assessing portfolio quality. Reviewing and enhancing lending policies based on portfolio quality trend and market situation to ensure a sound risk portfolio and competitiveness;
- Performing statistical analysis, finding out fraud trend and proposing new rule to detect/prevent fraud;
- Cooperating actively with providers to develop, test, validate and monitor the Credit Scoring Models, include application, behavior, collection scoring etc;
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 10 years of Risk Management experience, preferably in banking/ financial services/ consumer finance.
- At least 5 years of experience in management position.
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of risk management in in consumer finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and policies.