Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● Partner with clients to develop & propose innovative recruitment solutions by fully understanding their critical recruitment needs.
● Partner & advise Business Head on new relevant business opportunities in the market;
● Work closely with & timely report to Business Head in terms of timely Sales plans & strategies to hit set achievements monthly, quarterly & yearly;
● Meet or exceed sales targets for multiple relevant outsourcing services offered by Dikshatek;
● Ensure increased growth profitability (Quarterly KPIs and targets) set by Global VP of Sales & Vietnam Business Head;
● Strengthen a streamlined pipeline of future key accounts to take & bring new profitable business leads to the Talent Acquisition Team (TAT);
● Collaborate with Marketing Team to generate Sales leads & maintain the high rate of Sales conversion;
● Partner with the Marketing Team to promptly promote our commercial service introduction approaches to companies timely to convert Sales leads.
Account Management & Planning
● Lead and ensure consistent approaches to develop new client account across multiple relevant services of Dikshatek;
● Proactively lead account meetings and communications to ensure all relevant stakeholders at Dikshatek are educated on the account requirements; and are engaged with these clients;
● Partner closely with TAT to ensure the smooth operations of serving practices & account allocations for fulfilment;
● Deliver the best quality of service standards to clients by playing a role of connector between Dikshatek & client stakeholders;
● Timely generate reports of customer and prospect status and management to Global VP of Sales & Business Head.
● Ramp up & lead the team of at least 2 Sales members;
● Deliver promptly & continuously coaching practices with on-the-job training to the team members to ensure they're equipped professional skills;
● Plan & work on strategies to direct the team to hit set achievements, targets.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Wide network of IT clients, companies & partners in either: Telecom, Bank, Insurance, e.t.c;
● Proven track of successfully bidding big projects during working history;
● Good at presentation, marketing and sales management skills;
● Excellent at consulting skills including services, strategies to relevant stakeholders;
● Good command of English communication;
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at different levels;
● Strong customer service mindset & negotiation skills;
● Be able to perform as an effective team player and work independently;
● Ability to self-motivate, have integrity, transparency, positive thinking, and be open-minded;
● Result-driven and high sense of commitment;
● Familiar with Google suites, CRM tools: Hubspot, Manatal and other relevant tools.
● Attractive salary per the quality;
● Commission per hit achievements, targets;
● Annual review salary;
● Equipment provision;
● Multiple allowances for relevant business purposes;
● Global working exposure with a young, fast-paced, dynamic & startup spirit company.
Working time: 8:30AM - 5:30PM, Monday - Friday.