What We Can Offer
- Set goals and objectives for team.
- Work with Territory Managers (TM’s) to identify sales needs (e.g., tools, marketing programs, information needs, etc.) and to maintain current perspective on the market environment and competitive activity.
- Work with key customers and/or buying groups to ensure customer satisfaction and to identify future opportunities.
- Establish and implement systematic process for gathering, tracking and disseminating competitive activity from the field.
- Handle day-to-day customer complaints, customer service issues, etc.
- Develop yearly and monthly sales budgets, monitor performance of TM’s, and react to all risks and opportunities.
- Establish individual territory budgets for top vendors; measure and monitor results against budgets to ensure move-out objectives are fulfilled.
- Work closely with other Leaders to create a team environment and to establish/implement overall sales and marketing programs and priorities.
- Identify outside sales training needs and work with internal partners to coordinate training efforts.
- Work with TM’s on office/clinic product presentation and merchandising strategies.
• English communication both oral and written.
• 5 years proven experience in related field (National Sales Manager/Head of Sales) in veterinary medicine business.
• Full knowledge of Vietnam's livestock industry, in particular swine and poultry
• Possess good contacts with key decision makers of companies in the livestock segment.
• Proven track record of success in senior-level marketing roles.
• Demonstrated experience in developing strategic marketing plans is required.
• Computer and internet literacy.
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Multitasking and able to manage multiple project at once