Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Through Display Ads, you will help to create a great customer and seller experience that will drive product discovery, grow category awareness, strengthen brand relationships, grow brands’ business, lower costs for our customers, and help to increase our operating profit.
We’re looking for someone who puts the customer first, and is passionate about providing a rich engaging experience for the customer to enjoy each and every time they return to Tiki. We want someone who is passionate about knowing their customer, someone who loves to analyze and study data. We need a strong collaborative leader who knows how to build trust across the org to drive growth through customer and brand trust.
- Own plan and execution for driving agency adoption of Display Ads across Tiki experience
- Responsible for hitting adoption and revenue goals of the program
- Provide feedback from sellers on what’s working well and how we match up to other platforms.
- Execute on our ad platform product strategy and priorities and bring advertising products to market.
- Manage relationships with sellers over time to build trust and long term engagement.
- Responsive to client needs, and ability to create strong sales funnels, identify gaps early.
- Ability to create a plan a schedule and check in on dependencies
- Puts customer first
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- You believe in doing whatever it takes to get things done.
- You believe in learning from others, but you do not apply knowledge blindly.
- You believe the right idea can come from anyone, regardless of positions within an organization.
- Fundamental understanding of customer journey in e-commerce and the tools to measure engagement in each step of the funnel
- Fundamental understanding of common industry metrics such as Impressions, Clicks, CPM, CPC, CPA, Attribution
- Strong in Excel
- Ability to lead a meeting and follow up with others
- 3-10 years sales experience, ideally working with ad agencies
- 2+ years of ad industry experience, ideally in both search and display
- Degree in Business or Experience in eCommerce or Tech will be helpful
- Strong in English as it relates to the advertising field.