What We Can Offer
Be in charge of overseeing technological, social and scientific trends, leading all technical aspects of the company, working for growth of the company business by developing, executing, managing and evaluating the company’s technological resources, and directly reporting to the Chief Digital Officer.
Leading Software Development Departments
• Leads the Software Development Department (SDD) to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s short and long-term strategic plans:
- Manage the company's technical operations including software development, Software quality control.
- Design solutions and develop proposals for various process/technology integrations, business transition projects
- Conducts researches and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Actively evaluate and adopt new technologies to automate internal production and processes
- Develop and maintain SLA of the technology infrastructure and services
- Acts as a good steward of DIGI-TEXX resources and ensures effective and efficient control of SDD departmental budgets
- Maintains and improves the Information Security policies, Data Protection, Data Retention and Audit Transparency
• Plays the role of a technical visionary advisor for the group – analyzing, improving the productivity and effectiveness for working;
• Be accountable for quality products, cost objectives and remain progressive to meet ever-changing market demands
• Manages the financial performance of the technology groups;
Research and Development
• Researches and evaluates innovative BPO, and be enable technology to adopt the best in class digital media platform
• Maintains current information about technology standards and compliance regulations
• Manages research and development of technology, IT assets and associate revenue
• Works with other department heads, such as production, operations, and business development to develop business strategies to grow the company and take them into executions in a timely manner
• Communicates the company’s technology strategy to partners, management, employees
• Assists with the recruitment, retention, acquisition, and business development efforts of the company. Builds relationship with vendors, customers.
Organizational Capability Development
• Builds up the capability of the Software Development Department and other related departments by keeping them to stay up to date with digital technology developments, technology standards, industry trends
• At least 5-7 years at senior management level at a large-scale company
• Exceptional leadership, project management and planning and organization skills;
• English proficiency is a must and with writing and presentation skills
• Familiarity with Java Core, J2EE, Objective Oriented Programming, Spring framework, MongoDB, ReactJS, NodeJS
• Familiarity with Sig Sigma, Scrum and DevOps tools & concepts is a plus
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree / experience
• Great attitude with ‘can-do and will-do’ mindset, and results orientations
• Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
• Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
• Experience in working in European companies/or multi-cultural working environment is an advantage