Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Maintain the latest and legalization of employee profiles, and labor contracts.
• Be HR professional expertise for providing advice to management team and support in finding solutions for all relevant people related to the problems.
• Work with management and employees to identify and address employee relations issues, including performance management, employee retention, and employee development.
• Serve as the HR point-of-contact for all Frontend teams, ensuring HR processes and practices are aligned with business needs
• Oversee employee onboarding and offboarding process.
• Administer employee compensation, including salary planning and communication, and performance management programs.
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
• Ensure organizational chart is constantly updated.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Talent Management – recruitment, development, succession
• Good communication skills, Partnership skills, Team building skills, Leadership skills, Counseling.
• Performance & Change management skills
• Strategic staffing
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and employees.
• Strong knowledge of employment practices and labor laws
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects while maintaining detail orientation and accuracy.
• Continuous learning mindset
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of HR business partner or HR generalist experience.
• Experience and ability to influence managers & employees.
• Ability to create a win-win situation when handling conflict situations