Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Health Officer Manager (HOM) is responsible for planning, implementing, coordinating and evaluating school health services to students. The nursing care of students focuses on prioritization of health care needs, reducing the incidence of health related absenteeism, and eliminating or minimizing health problems which impair learning. The HOM collaborates with a wide variety of school systems and professional disciplines to enhance the educational process and promote an optimal level of wellness for students and staff. The HOM supervises nurses and health office assistants on a day to day basis at health facilities to ensure they provide the best health services.
B – Essential duties and responsibilities
- Health Office Management
1. Assures that school health services and activities are appropriately documented according to professional school nurse standards.
2. Directs and supervises the operational activities of Health offices, leading a team of nurses and health office assistant
3. Works directly with International SOS regarding Campus Resilience contract and nursing support contract
4. Manages the nursing schedule to include coverage from 6am-7:30am and 4:00pm-7:30pm Monday-Friday and on Saturday from 8:00am-4:30pm for campus medical emergency that nurses may need assistance with and during WWW trips
5. Manages annual health office budget
6. Manages the annual overseas ordering for all divisional health offices
7. Responds to and team leads on campus emergencies
8. Coordinates and schedules all additional support staffing needs with International SOS to support large scale community events, sports tournaments and week without walls.
9. Provides professional health leadership to administrators and school staff.
10. Develops training for and monitors staff that provide health services, including delegated procedures, the administration of medication to students and other health related mandated activities.
- Health Care Services
1. Work with Facility Manager regarding any campus safety concerns and recommendations for safety improvement.
2. Implements communicable disease control in school, including monitoring, surveillance and contact tracing. Participates in disease prevention and outbreak management within the school.
3. Participates in development of the school’s emergency health and crisis plans.
4. In charge of running regular Student Health Record reports and analyzing trends and data
5. Works as the Magnus Health student health record system administrator
6. Works closely with Director of Activities and Engagement Director to discuss nursing coverage and discuss student health concerns prior to travel out of the country
7. Provide the health care consultant for school personnel, students and parents.
8. Monitors individual health care plans and Emergency Action Plans for students. Provides training to staff regarding chronic illnesses experienced by students at school. Provides periodic health appraisals of students with identified or suspected health problems.
9. Serves as interpreter of health mandates, recommendations and trends to school personnel through written materials, meetings, etc.
10. Conducts in-service training for school personnel on health issues.
11. Updates and communicates with Admissions Office regarding new student health requirements
12. Supports Admissions Office to check health documents required for new students.
13. Maintains database of students health insurance and communicates status with admissions office
14. Coordinates and maintains a database of First Aid Training for nursing staff and faculty and staff as needed.
- Legal compliance
1. Coordinates and participates in the establishment, review and implementation of school health services, policies and procedures.
2. Functions as the liaison between the school and local health service agencies/providers and community resources.
- Reports directly to Associate Head of School for Finance and Operations (AHOS)
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Head of School/AHOS.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
▪ Technical Knowledge: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Registered Nurse (health cares sector) with bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred. Current certification in CPR and First Aid.
▪ Year of experience: Minimum of five years of experience in the health sector, preferably candidates with working experience in international schools, cross cultural environments, and community health settings.
▪ Management experience: 2- 3 year experience at the similar role
▪ Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office and SpreadsheetExcellent verbal and written English communication skills. Teaching skills are an asset.
▪ Effective supervisory skills.
▪ Strong conflict resolution skills.
▪ Proficient in managing relationships with parents who may present challenges to collaboration with school health policies.
▪ Customer focus: provide high quality customer service.
▪ Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Able to work independently and in a team.
▪ Ability to work multi tasks effectively.
▪ Ability to develop and implement policies and procedures.
D. Physical demands: The job requires physical movement on campus.
E. Environmental conditions: Job is performed in a combined indoor and outdoor environment.