Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a dedicated Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Supervisor to ensure the HSE standards of Gemalink Terminal are implemented and observed at all time.
This position offers career development, exposure to multinational systems and process as well as an outstanding opportunity to join a professional team at Gemalink Terminals and contribute to the success of the organization. The candidate will report directly to the HSSE Manager.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Principle accountabilities of this position:
• Assist HSSE Manager in advising, implementing and promoting Health, Safety and Environmental programs;
• Inspects the Terminal facilities including emergency equipment and operations to detect existing or potential accident, health and environment hazards, determines corrective or preventative measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented by relevant parties;
• Manage the examination and maintenance program for all lifting and rigging equipment (cranes, forklifts, spreaders, slings, shackles, etc.), to include inspection and certification, within respective inspection/certification time frames;
• Perform regular patrol to ensure the health, safety of the employees by inspecting the Terminal to maintain health, safety and environment standards;
• Advise shift manager, supervisors and personnel on HSE related issues;
• Attend and conduct toolbox meeting if required;
• Prepare and attend HSSE meeting if required;
• Conduct investigation in the event of dangerous occurrence, near miss, accident or occupational disease and making corrective action recommendations. Follow up and maintain safety files and records;
• Assist in preparing regular emergency response exercises to ensure the highest level of preparedness in any emergency. Maintains records of such drills;
• Observe the provisions of the relevant Gemalink policies, rules and procedures as well as local HSE regulations;
• Contribute to the continual improvement process and to the meeting of business objectives. This includes providing suggestions and input to changes and improvements in all policies and procedures;
• Maintains up-to-date information and knowledge on new developments in the area of Health, Safety and Environmental standards ans loss prevention measures;
• Participate in reviewing HSE policies, procedures;
• Monitor corrective action and preventive action closures;
• Implement HSE training programs for employees and third party members;
• Inform HSSE Manager as soon as possible if any general or specific task cannot be performed adequately or timely due to influences beyond your control;
• Advise HSSE Manager on all matters of health in accordance with health at work and other relevant legislations. Provides the necessary administrative support for Health, Safety, Security and environment (HSSE) Department to maintain a safe and healthy working environment;
• Arrange safety signs appropriate and update HSSE bulletin board;
• Responsible for considering and ensuring the confidentiality of all works, documents and information received during the course of work performance with due diligence and not to disclose any confidential information to any third-party for any purpose that is related to the Gemalink’s business during and after the employment with Gemalink.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the department Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
The ideal candidate will be required:
• Possess Occupational health and safety degree, environmental engineering degree (Preferred), marine/technical field or related discipline.
• Requires a proven record of HSE related experience preferably from port, marine, oil and gas, shipyard operations or heavy equipment industry.
• Occupational health and safety certificate, fire prevention & firefighting certificate, accident investigation certificate, lifting operation (crane, forklift) safety certificate, electrical safety (LOTO), risk assessment certificate and first aid certificate are preferred.
• At least 5 years of working experience in HSE field.
• An understanding of legal and international standards of HSE practices in the field.
• In dept knowledge of HSE measures.
• A sound understanding of HSE plan, safe work method statement and risk analysis.
• Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods and emergency situations.
• Be familiar with the environmental requirements including preparation and supervision of waste management plan.
• Ability to express in English is an advantage.
• Good teamwork and effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Enthusiasm and the ability to both safe manage and adapt to fluctuating work demands; desire to succeed; trustworthy and reliable; decisive; strong commitment to HSE job.
• Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Able to work in a company with different nationalities and cross functional teams.
• Good at Microsoft Office Applications (MS power point, Excel, Word, Autocad preferred).
Interested Candidates: please download the application form at below link: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Apl11heqMSUBnV_eBO7_Sf4mY8Y0?e=bjKqoc and submit to the following address: HR Department, Gemalink Office: Floor 19, No. 6 Le Thanh Ton, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC or via VietnamWorks.
* Deadline: 30/11/2020