What We Can Offer
• Monitoring food safety and hygiene.
• Managing Personal Protective Equipment.
• Organizing and conducting safety training activities as required by law.
• Implementing and monitoring the implementation of Occupational safety and health, Fire Fighting, and Prevention activities.
• Others are assigned by the Head of the department to support the team and other departments when necessary.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in Occupational safety and health major, Engineering major
• English communication and reporting. Prefer to know more about Japanese.
• Experience in a Japanese manufacturing company is preferred.
• Good at the office computer.
• Be careful and timely at work.
• Cooperative spirit and high responsibility, trustworthiness, and teamwork.
• Candidates residing in Dong Nai and surrounding areas.
Application deadline: Aug/2022
- Working in Long Duc Industrial Park.
- Working days: Monday-Friday and 1-2 Saturday /months (7:45 am - 4:30 pm, 45' lunch break)
- Shuttle bus: 4 routes (From Hang Xanh, Thu Duc, Bien Hoa, and Ba Ria)
- 13-Month salary + bonus 2 times per year.