What We Can Offer
• Working with other function to design added heath service to customer during their life cycle
• Be responsible for smooth and efficient implementation of health service to customer
• Conduct market research to continuously improve PVA heath service provided to customer
2. Take lead for all customer engagement activities and loyalty care program of Health segment
• Plan, implement and monitor loyalty care program for health segment
• Lead all customer engagement activities and communication related to Health segment to ensure customer satisfaction
• Other online & offline engagement activities/workshop
3. End to end communication to customers from all Operations sections
• In charge of all communication content and message to customer sent from all Operations sections, both online and offline
• Continuously review and enhance current communication items i.e. letter, email, SMS
• Optimize communication on current channels and expand further to social media and other 4.0 channels
• Design communication items to customer to ensure aligning with PVA brand guideline
• Any other tasks assigned by line manager
• Good Computer skill (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Strong oral, written, and proofreading (both English and Vietnamese) communication, presentation & negotiation skills to express ideas and information in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and concise.
• Proficiency in Adobe CC including Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator; Photoshop etc, is a plus
• Photo and video – editing skill is a plus
• Ability to plan, organize and execute communication with an aptitude to identify challenges, to produce solutions, and to achieve positive results in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Good intellect, analysis, judgement, rationale and reporting skills.
• High sense of responsibility and accuracy.
• Confidential, Integrity and Ethics.