Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to: Reporting and Accounting Manager
* Purpose of the fob:
Manage the Management Reporting for the OpCo to ensure that up to date and accurate information is available for the OpCo in accordance with the local legislation and the Heineken group’s policies, to contribute to the strategy of the Global Business Services programme and the OpCo itself
* Key Responsibilities:
- Propose and oversee the Management Reporting strategy for the OpCo and ensure business support to the development of the long-term strategy for the OpCo, in alignment with Global Business Services and Global Heineken Management Reporting policies and principles.
- Define an operational Management Reporting plan and budget, derived from the 3 year Management Reporting plan for the OpCo, including annual objectives in line with the OpCo and Global/Regional Management Reporting objectives.
- Complete the generation of standard management reports for the OpCo
- Complete the generation of ABC Reporting for the OpCo
- Oversee Record to Report administrators within the OpCo who are responsible for completing reporting activities and ensure that these are contributing to the accurate reporting for the OpCo
- Implement, improve and maintain effective delivery of a Record to Report service
Work collaboratively with members of the OpCo Management Team and Heineken Group (HGSS) leaders to ensure the delivery of performance and service objectives
- Provide Management Reporting information and analysis to the OpCo Management Team to support decision making, in line with rules, policies, procedures and legislation
- Support the transition of the OpCo’s processes into the Heineken Group by ensuring that the Heineken service standards are adhered during Transition.
- Contribute to the development of efficient and effective management reporting
- Provide and contribute to the development of standards, common audit programs, templates, electronic infrastructure and other tools
- Provide operational input, in conjunction with the OpCo Management Team, to the development and implementation of lean and standardisation programmes
Manage process improvement across the Reporting function by liaising with GPCo and HGSS Leader leaders.
- Lead, guide and direct the Reporting function within the TFRO team and contribute to the development of a standardisation, continuous improvement and a customer focused culture
- Manage employees/teams including recruitment, performance management and (career) development
- Drive his/her own personal development in leadership, functional competencies and business knowledge by creating, agreeing and implementing.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Consolidated experience in Management Reporting in Accounting & Transactional Finance (3-6 years)
- Proven experience in Management Reporting, preferably in a cross-border pan-European Finance Shared Service Centre.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain trusting relationships at a senior level
- Experience in defining and governing change control and issue resolution forums
- Experience in developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting performance and service management measure.
- Excellent business analytical skills to compare HGSS Center performance with industry best practice benchmarks, identify gaps and drive continuous improvement of service and customer value
- Experience in embedding a performance oriented and customer led culture
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others
- Excellent language skills in English.