Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reporting to: Field Sales Manager
Base: Quang Ninh
* Website: http:// heinekenhanoi.talentnetwork
- To be responsible for all the operations and sales target of the assigned territory which includes staffing, coaching, market share & distribution by segmentation, sales volume forecast, outlets activities, JBP & EOE and other administrations works.
• Managing sales team
- Achieve the sales volume & EOE target set to the team and to each sales staff.
- Improve sales team on selling skill, communication skill, negotiation skill, EOE.
- Building up the team work spirit
- Coordinate with channel section to deploy trade program, consumer program to increase sales volume & market share for Heineken Hanoi’s portfolio.
- Setting up sales target, distribution target by segments & supervising in accordance with company objectives to team.
- Obtain market intelligence: Pricing in customer; Competitors activities.
- Build up sales system, sales channel & Measure call plan MJP & MVO effectiveness. Identify the MVO list & review MJP by SR.
- Coordinate with sales information to implement RSEM in field.
- Keep track & evaluate the out-come
- Manage sales force, delivery training, coaching for Sales supervisor
- Finalize PDP for subordinate & review by half year & end of year.
- Draught beers management: installation draught beer equipment, quality control in accordance with company draught beer strategic.
• Budget management
- Monitor actual spend versus planned expenditure.
- Do P&L by outlet & JBP
- Recommend investment plan( Regional growth) according to company objectives and priorities and agree with FSM.
• Managing and serving the Distributors
- To ensure a high quality of customers service to outlets/ consumers
- Coordinate with DD section to manage the Distributors ( Selling out, collecting outstanding debt, SKUs available, rotate stock & stock level)
- Coordinate with DDM to implement RTM plan
- Manage RPM by distributors & SKUs as company requirement.
- Coordinate with DDM to implement CL policy.
• Corporate Affairs
- To contact and maintain a good relations with local authorities
- Coordinate with CA section for products issue complaint.
• Preparing Sales Reports
- To prepare reports & present ( Monthly sales report, competitor report) to FSM & HoS. Analyses these reports to identify opportunities to increase distribution of Heineken HN’s brands, improve EOE execution in-outlet. Reviews progress against prospecting and re-activation targets. Develops targets for the coming month. Shares these targets with the sales team and with distributors and monitors the achievement of these targets using daily and weekly sales reports
- Provide market information to FSM & Information manager as requirement.
• Coordinating with other departments/ Sections on administration works.
- To coordinate closely with Channel MKT to run any sponsorship programs or promotional campaigns.
- To deal with the other departments within the company on the administration works as POS, purchasing goods, expenditures, debts, etc.
- To coordinate with demand planner for sales volume forecast.
- To coordinate with logistic for good arrangement for transportation & RPM collection.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 2-3 years of experience in the similar position;
• Experiences in the FMCG sector;
• Good in English & computer literacy;
• Good communication and negotiation skills;
• Deeply knowledge of the market, distribution/outlet channel network management; ROI by customer…
• Leadership skills, problem solving & decision making, business planning;
• Responsibility. Work independently. Strong interpersonal skill;
• Active & creative;
• University degree preferred;
• Willing to travel and to carry out night duty.
• Fluency in both of writing & speaking