Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
So why not taking the chance to be part of the most unique graduate programme – the HEINEKEN Asia-Pacific Graduate Programme (APGP).
As part of APGP, you will get to work with world-class brands and learn from some of the most experienced and talented people in the business. This is an experience that will shape and develop you for your future career and set you on a course to be one of tomorrow’s leaders. You will:
• Complete four assignments of six months each. The first assignment will take place in your Home Operating Company (OpCo), followed by two assignments in one of the 20+ HEINEKEN Asia Pacific OpCos. You will return to your Home OpCo for the fourth assignment experiencing a role in a different function.
• Benefit from the most comprehensive induction programme in your Home OpCo
• Buddy up with management level mentors for the duration of the APGP
• Experience leadership development through formal and on-the-job training
Designed to nurture our regionally mobile, high potential future leaders, the HEINEKEN APGP provides you with exposure to valuable experiences and learning opportunities that will accelerate your growth.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• You shouldn’t have more than 2 years of professional work experience (volunteering/internships do not count*)
• Business fluency in English
• Proven leadership skills and extra-curricular involvement throughout your studies
• Genuine interest in experiencing other countries and cultures
• Mobility and desire to work and live within Asia Pacific is a must
• Highly-driven with a desire to succeed
Explore the vast opportunities on offer as you go places and begin your exciting career journey with HEINEKEN.
*** APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN NOW UNTIL 10th DECEMBER 2017
WE ONLY ACCEPT CVs APPLIED VIA THIS LINK BELOW