Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Planning & Implementing all marketing programs, OTIF
- Develop comprehensive and integrated marketing program plans which includes objectives, target audience, key messages, metrics, program schedule and budget tracking consistent with long-term brand goals.
- Develop brand proposition platforms and develop and oversee execution of/execute marketing activities in line with brand strategies.
- Develop insightful post campaign reports &evaluations
- Support on media planning, buying and evaluation
- Plan and execute POS & premium developments, usage guidelines and stock management
- Support and work with advertising and other related activation agencies for strategic planning, creative and campaign development and implementation
- Track and evaluate performance of various promotions and brand health through quantitative and/or qualitative analysis, including periodic monitoring of throughput sales. Analyse results and revise program elements to improve results, as necessary
- Plan & execute all sponsorship activities based on the brand plans to build up the brand awareness for target customers/consumers.
- Support on budget management to ensure timely performance of activities according to set budgets
• Contributing to crossed-functional project(s)
- To plan, and collaborate with project team members on timely important planning, development and implementation of all crossed-departmental projects relating to through-the-line campaigns, and to monitor, track and conduct post campaign reports to capture results and identify areas for future improvements. (Cycle Plan Process).
- Assist on the development of plans and reports required in the BPM process & review
- Support on innovation led projects where needed
- Support in other ad-hoc cross functional projects where necessary
• Promoting consumer awareness on Heineken brand
- Understand customer behaviour so as to support the activities/ events to enhance customer awareness on Heineken brand
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 1-2 year experience in brand management in FMCG/ advertising agency.
• Two or more than 2 years as Brand Assistant/ Brand Officer in FMCG will be an advantage.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Good time management.
• Demonstrates initiative and action oriented.
• Good spoken and written English.