Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Head of Sales
1. Translate the RTM strategy into a blue print
- Fully understand the new defined RTM strategy.
- Translate the strategy into a road map to define what steps need to be taken to move the distributor set up from where we are to where we want to be in the coming 3 years .
- Assess the current distributor network and management practices and improve its overall capacity and capabilities to support the long term volume growth ambitions of BBI.
- Shape distributor landscape over time (e.g. optimal number of tiers, exclusivity, distributor segmentation)
2. Distributors appointment and development
- Work with RSM/ASM to select and appoint right distributors to build distribution network
- Design & implement training program in line with sales strategy for improving distributor capability.
- Coaching regularly for distributor performance.
- Develop & maintain a good working relationship with the company’s network of distributors, based on trust, commitment and understanding that is beneficial to both parties
- Coach distributor in all locations to achieve the distribution targets set for all company products
3. Manage distributor performance and capacity
- Work closely with Sales Managers to track distributor performance through the development and enforcement of measurable KPIs including the development of a distributor selection process and compliance audits.
- Take appropriate actions accordingly
4. Design and implement distributor incentive program
- Set benchmarks for distributor performance in the market and creates distributor development plans to address key issues
- Design and implement the Distributor Incentive program to support the business priorities and to encourage distributor practices that enhance their overall performance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Degree. Marketing/ Economics/ Business Administration
- At least 5 years in a sales management role, prefer in FMCG industry, with exposure to sales processes and distributor management practices
- Proven experience in applying high-level (numerical) analysis to accurately assess and execute business situations.
- Ability to identify or determine key priorities and business needs.
- Comprehensive understanding of the company’s business strategies, competitive environment and industry trends to proactively anticipate business needs and develop appropriate objectives and strategies.
- Ability to translate distribution strategy into tactics and ideas into action.
- Ability to work harmoniously and develop interpersonal relationships with a variety of personality types; to be flexible and adaptable to various social styles.
- Good English (speaking and writing) skill