Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
Working location: Brewery
- Managing annual operating budget at EUR 75k, Authorization Expense at EUR 4,000
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Preparation, organisation and execution of production (related to Packaging Section), maintenance, safety, quality and personnel management processes such that the planned production requirements are met with the lowest possible costs within the stated quality and legal requirements. To develop a highly motivated work team with competent knowledge and skills.
1. Safety, Health and Environment management
- Systematically drives safety improvement interventions to prevent accidents/incidents/near misses/hazards taking place in the department/Brewery, in alignment with Heineken Sustainability agenda and targets. Sustainability is high on the agenda with focus on waste and energy consumption
2. Quality of the process and product
- Prevents quality issues by initiating technological improvements and interacts with internal and external parties/stakeholders. Make preventive measures before launching new products (quality risk assessments).
3. TPM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Ensures continuous improvement (TPM) in the execution of activities to optimize the output.
- Being an AM Packaging Pillar Leader
4. PROCESS MANAGEMENT
- Assures compliance with all the packaging process requirements in line with the Heineken Rules, Standards and Procedures.
5. EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
- Aligns AM and PM activities to drive departmental performance.
6. ORGANIZATION AND PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Develops training materials and provides training and coaching sessions to the subordinates and other. Mobilizes other departments/functions to deliver synergies in financial performance.
7. MANAGEMENT OF INFORMATION AND REPORTING
- Identifies and drives key performance data collection and creates reports in order to maximize and improve operational and business performance activities.
8. Planning and execution
- Contributes to the vision and strategy within OpCo/Brewery setting and mobilizes and directs the organization towards the vision and strategy. Drives department plans to support delivery of OpCo supply chain strategy and proactively shares good practices.
- Take part in or lead projects as appropriate that impact the Packaging organization and contribute to projects that go beyond the dedicated area
CHALLENGE OF THE JOB
- Coordination with production Section on trials
- High seasonality index that require the optimization of Packaging capacity
- Small volume batches and short-noticed changes of production plan due to sales demand.
- High demand in manual work with New Product Introduction.
- Improve and sustain product quality
- Support operators are from 3rd party.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in engineering or equivalent professional engineering qualification
Experience (including Management Experience) of 3-5 years beverage technological, technical experience
- Packaging & maintenance operations / Quality of Packaging /Packaging trends and technologies / FMCG production management, etc.
- Knows and understands the core processes within the brewery in order to make cooperation
- People management and leadership
- TPM / Lean / 6 Sigma, etc.
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Dedicated and skilled trainer / coach
- High technical competencies
- High computer literacy
- Good command of the English Language