Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
các phúc lợi dành cho bạn
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Excellent Written and Verbal English
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
Reporting to: Supply Chain Manager (Factory Manager)
Purpose of the role:
Accountable for the on-site HHN expansion project planning and execution. This role is responsible for monitoring, maintaining, and adjusting the project plan (based on the input and deliverables of team members), and ensuring the management and effectiveness of the HHN functional team assigned to the project team. Other responsibilities include reporting progress, issues and risks, drive risk and issue resolution, coordinating task dependencies, and establishing milestone project goals that keep the project on time and within budget in alignment with the Heineken GSC Project Manager.
- Key contact for GSC Project Manager and Supply Chain Manager
- To coordinate all Opco functions involved in the project
- Special focus on support for the Safety Manager
- Directly reporting to SCM, dotted line to the Heineken GSC Project Manager
- Lead and manage the project planning in close cooperation with the Heineken GSC project manager
- Prepare weekly flash reporting about:
+ Track, monitor and report on the project status
+ Monitor the local cost and keep the Heineken project manager updated (+/- list of contractors and local contractors involved in the project)
- Coordinate training (Planning, organisation, adaptation of the material) assisted by operational setp up team leader and in close cooperation with the section heads and training department
- Coordinate testing of the new installations
- Ensure a proper and complete hand over to the brewery operation
- Monitor and manage open tasks and issues list
- Lead by example on collaboration and End-to-End cross functional thinking
- Preferably experience/affinity with the food & beverage industry.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
- Preferably engineering background and experience
- Strong management and communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills
- Combines conceptual understanding and practical judgement
- Excellent skills in relationship building and collaboration at all levels of the organisation
- Takes calculated, well thought out, risks
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issue
- Good organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: Human Resources Department
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
“Heineken Hanoi Brewery Comp Ltd., the brewer of the world class beers HEINEKEN, TIGER and LARUE beer. We seek dynamic Vietnamese to join our organization.
Công ty TNHH Nhà máy Bia Heineken Hà Nội - Nhà sản xuất và kinh doanh các sản phẩm bia nhãn hiệu toàn cầu HEINEKEN, TIGER, LARUE.”
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
[HEINEKEN] - Area Sales Manager (ASM) - Vinh Branch
Heineken Hanoi Brewery Company LTD.
Project Planning Manager
Alstom Transport VIETNAM
ASCEND Group ( ASCEND Technology)
Technical Project Manager ($1500 - $3000)
Project Manager ( Based in Hanoi)
Video Game Producer ( Project Manager)
04 Project Managers
Niteco (VIETNAM) CO., Ltd
Quản Lý Dự Án ( Project Manager)
CÔNG TY Cổ Phần Peopleone
Key Account Manager
MM Mega Market Vietnam
ĐH Leed Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Tài Chính Tại Hà Nội
Bằng cấp quốc tế.
Không cần thi tuyển đầu vào.
Hỗ trợ cho vay học phí.