Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Based: Brewery (Thuong Tin, Ha Noi)
- Create a high performing Supply Chain Controlling team through leadership, individual/ team development plans, effective performance management, on the job coaching and constantly raising standards.
- Provide inspirational leadership and direction to this team, ensuring that the team is motivated and instilling a culture of first class Business Partnering.
- Drive greater connectivity across Supply Chain and the business controllers and develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Aims to create, together with Supply Chain Management, E2E reporting which fosters formulation and execution of E2E strategy. Identifies and helps to mitigate risks; has a forward-looking focus, detecting and utilizing business opportunities.
- Ensure the development of the overall Finance Function by working closely with the Strategic Business Controller, the Commerce Business Controller and Reporting and Accounting.
- Foster a culture of fact based decision making and cost consciousness throughout the organization.
2. Business Partnering and Decision Support
- Maximise business performance by working closely alongside, challenging and influencing the Supply Chain Management Team.
- Works closely with Regional Supply Chain Controller in order to enhance formulation and execution of Supply Chain strategy and ensuring agenda alignment
- Provide advice, guidance, and influence/strengthen decision making in Supply Chain.
o developing business cases
o providing scenario modelling
o creating cost and efficiency analyses
o leading analyses to provide the financial impact of Supply Chain decisions affecting the Golden Triangle
o leading ad hoc analysis to gain insight where relevant.
- Proactively work with the Supply Chain Management Teams to identify, analyse and exploit business opportunities (e.g. new product development, cost saving opportunities), intervene on fundamental issues, and provide financial leadership on strategic projects.
- Drive the preparation of Supply Chain Fund Applications including relevant analysis of and advice on the investment that is applied for as well as execution of post-audits where relevant.
3. Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support the business planning cycle of Supply Chain within the OpCo for the 3-year Strategic Action Plan, the Annual Operational Plan and Latest Estimates including providing relevant challenge to Supply Chain Directors.
- Ensure finance involvement in the S&OP process to secure a cross-functional Supply Chain perspective and alignment with the various Latest Estimates.
4. Business Performance Management
- Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative (financial and non-financial) performance of the Supply Chain function, and communicate this insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting including commentary.
- Facilitate target setting, monitor and challenge performance in the Supply Chain area, amongst other via the SCDS and TCM initiatives. Facilitate the Finance pillar within TPM by preparing dashboards and financial views of TPM initiatives.
- Interpret and report on the results from BCS to make the impact of operational indicators on financial figures visible (whereby it is noted that BCS data are owned by the operation, not the controller).
- Monitor actual cost development vs Budget/LE and provide early warnings on deviations. Present results to the Supply Chain Management Teams.
- Define and challenge the requirements for standard management reporting, further development of the Management Information System and liaise with information services to communicate identified requirements.
- Work with the Supply Chain teams to devise a Functional Policy and Investment/Disinvestments.
- Interact within the HGSS-team on the Financial services provided for Supply Chain.
5. Control, Compliance and Risk Management
- Establish and implement policies and processes within the Supply Chain Function to ensure the integrity of accounting records and financial information.
- Ensure risks for the Supply Chain Function are managed throughout the year; propose mitigating actions and flag risks to the Supply Chain Management Teams.
- Ensure the proper execution of business controls as identified in the Key Control Framework.
6. Budget responsibilities
- Managing the cost of his direct team
- Control elements of total Supply Chain budget (not accountable, as this lies in the Function)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience in leading change.
- Challenging approach.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator at all levels.
- Strong planning, organizational and time management
- Ability to take initiative and work independently in identifying and meeting business needs.
- Good English speaking/writing