Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead Human-Machine Interface (HMI) solution team.
- Provide a system design for HMI in an independence Operating System.
- Improve current Bosch's system by catching/integrating new technologies of UI on HMI tools (i.e gesture, touch screen, VR, AR...).
- Contact with various customers around the world to define the future technologies for Bosch products.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have experience in C++, QT, Java and Embedded System development.
- Familiar with in-vehicle infotainment systems, Linux, RTOS.
- Familiar with Design methodology using OOAD & UML, Data Structure and Algorithm.
- Have good knowledge about Operating System overall, VRAM, Core Graphic.
- Be able to research new technologies in HMI, AR/VR, Touch Screen, Gesture...
- Knowledge about GUI technologies (widgets, animations and graphics) & GPU programming is a plus.
- Experience on working with CGI-Studio and IAR-Visual State is a plus.
- Good communication in Japanese /Chinese.
Benefits and Career opportunities
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- 16++ days of fully-paid leave per year
- Long-term commitment bonus (leave + bonus)
- Higher education sponsorship
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip, sport tournaments...
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills