Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Build algorithms and work with machine learning and deep learning tools to deliver advanced analytics solutions across the firm including recommendation engines, customized data models, etc.
• Use predictive modelling to drive optimization and improvement of customer journey experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
• Execute end-to-end process from developing machine learning, to deployment and AB testing. Review data science projects in an agile manner and in compliance with internal regulatory requirements.
• Analyze data for trends and patterns and interpret the data with clear objective and outcome in mind.
• Develop large-scale ML models on millions of structured and unstructured records and apply deep learning to text, network and time-series data to personalize our customer's experience at scale.
• Lead the identification and interpretation of meaningful and actionable insights from large data and metadata sources together with business partners.
• Know at all times your data (size, average, distributions, outliers, CR, etc) and be able to estimate model output, impact and come up with sanity checks to detect bugs (discrepancies between expectations and results).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2 - 8 years of relevant experience in areas of machine learning, deep learning model development on large amount of data, implementing and deploying various statistical models.
• Experience in querying databases and using programming languages (e.g. Python, Spark, TensorFlow, Scala, SQL, C, C++, Java).
• Extensive experience in building data and analytics solutions, data mining, statistical model building, predictive modeling.
• Experience in application of machine learning and AI to questions related to tech and finance industry.