Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
With the young, energetic environment and explosive development, we are attracting young, dynamic talents for key positions and middle managers in order to build and develop strong GHTK together. And the Talent Development Department was born to accomplish this mission.
GHTK is looking for a Head Of Talent Development Department that will take charge of planning and directly implementing acquisition, promotion, and development of talent candidates for Head Office.
1/ Planning Human Resource strategies
– Evaluate the labor market and the actual situation of the company’s personnel, in order to build strategies and target talented human resources matching with the goal development of GHTK.
– Working with the departments to support and proactively consult and resolve human resource issues.
– Report directly for the Board Of Directors and advise, propose strategies, plans to improve, develop Talented Human Resources.
2/ Talent Acquisition
2.1. Developping Employer Branding
– Planning and optimize online employer branding activities: Website, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn), job sites,…
– Building and developing offline employer branding activities: Talent Development Programs (Leader Under 25, Express Overview, MasterDev,…); activities to connect with universities and colleges (job fair, workshop, competitions,…)
– As a representative of GHTK in foreign affairs, diplomacy, networking with organizations and universities,…
– Build and maintain good terms with potential candidates to nurture talent pool;
2.2 Ensuring and constantly improving recruitment activities
– Coordinate with BOD, Head of Departments to forecast, analyze, and identify the Department‘s recruitment needs.
– Ensuring the supply of sufficient quantity and quality of human resources for talented positions under Head Office (IT & non IT);
– Manage and improve the candidate’s experience journey.
3/ Learning and Development
– Maintain, optimize, and implement a competency framework for talent’s positions. On the other hand, coordinate with the Head of Departments to capacity assessment employees.
– Plan and manage activities for learning and development of talent resources.
– Control quality and efficiency training, usually evaluate trained personnel to reach the best results.
– Propose new ideas for developing a supportive working environment for employees;
4/ Talent management
– Manage and improve the employee experience journey with talent engagement, recognition, and rewarding activities.
– Identify and develop a development policy, recognize & give special treatment to potential talent, “rising star”: development roadmap, succession planning, form record,…
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
– At least 2 years of relevant experience, age: 26-32, preferably in graduation from majors related to Human Resources, Economics, Law,….
– Having solid expertise in Human Resources and Law;
– Have systematic thinking, overall thinking, and ability to implement detailed work;
– Having leadership capacity, ability to influence, coaching – developing staff;
– Ability to strategize well, to be creative, to come up with new ideas
III/ PACKAGES AND BENEFIT
– Salary: negotiable
– Salary is periodically reviewed inconsistent with capacity;
– Work in a young and dynamic environment; Be empowered, self-determined, and have enough space for self-development.
– Have the chance to cooperate and have discussions with line manager, CEO and receive mentoring directly from Board of Directors to identify recruitment needs and propose feasible recruitment plans;
– Other benefits in accordance with VietNam Labour Law: Health Insurance (Generali), Social Insurance…
IV/ HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the Head of Talent Development, please send us your CV, Cover Letter via Vietnamworks
Email topic: HTA_Your Name
Add: VTV Building, No. 8, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi.