What We Can Offer
- Install, configure, and maintain network equipment.
- Monitor network performance, analyze, and recommend required tunings to boost performance including adding more H/W or configuration changes.
- Verify and execute software patches provided by third party vendors or internal project team.
- Troubleshoot network outages and connectivity issues as they occur.
- Maintain safe and stable network operation.
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures, in particular IT security policies.
- Ensure security policies and procedures are defined and implemented across business units and processes.
- Develop and manage the frameworks, processes, tools, and consultancy necessary for IT to properly manage risk and to make risk-based decisions related to IT activities.
- Good understanding of IT components including infrastructure and applications.
- Certified Network administrator for Cisco, HP, or similar vendors.
- Hands-on experience in configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining network equipment including switch, network routers, modem, firewall, proxy server.
- Hands-on experience in analyzing network traffic.
- Deep understanding of network protocols like TCP/IP, UDP, etc.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring and network analysis tools.
- Experience in risk, compliance, and information security policy development.
- Experience in IT security audit, hardening.