Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Follow up and conduct quality monitoring programs (periodically sampling and sensory, quantity, physical-chemical or microbiological testing) on processed products to ensure the quality consistency of the products.
- Follow up other programs (equipment calibration, water testing, food safety & hygiene training, food self-declaration...) according to regulation requirements.
- Carry out store assess to score QA checklist -- monthly store audit.
- Make random check coming, storage or displayed products according to relevant quality requirements to assure the compliance with defined standards.
- Co-ordinate with Restaurants and Customer Service Department to deal with quality related complaints in the restaurant.
- Keep in touch with local authority organizations to get the necessary information, supports or documents as well as to follow up and carry out the designated tasks.
- Participate the quality internal inspection periodically or whenever necessary (there is customer complaint, anomaly, request from superior management or authority) to determine the strength as well as weak points and suggest for the correction plan or improvement.
- Commit to self-development and enrichment of the knowledge and skills by planning and attending agreed training courses.
- Perform supplier audit (new suppliers and regularly assessment)
- Conduct regular training and coaching for restaurant and production team on the food safety standards
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 03 years experience in quality assurance for restaurants or manufacturers/factory;
- Have knowledge on standards of quality systems in food area (GMP/HACCP/ ISO9000/BRC/IFS,...)
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Abilities to use computer, especially in Word, Excel and office-communication system.
- Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under stress.
- Basic English for communication