What We Can Offer
***What you would get in this job:
- Chance to learn and get experience from International environment
• Performance and salary review twice a year and an annual performance-based bonus
• Free Parking fee + company allowance
• Premium Health Care Package , Annual Health Checkup
• Club Program Sponsorship
• Fun activities: Company trip, Company Birthday, Annual Party, etc.
• Cleared career development plan aligned with your career goal, training opportunities.
• Annual leave: 15 days/years
• Working day: 5.0 days/week, Monday to Friday
***What will you do:
1. Work hand in hand with sales team to check, verify purchase orders, contracts and approve purchase orders as well as daily check and post revenue for invoicing to ensure the compliance with company ‘s process and guidelines
2. Update bank/cash collections from customers into accounting software system timely and accurately, reconcile cash and bank transactions in accordance with accounting standards.
3. Ensure timely and accurate reports to other departments: aging report, overdue aging report, revenue, unearned revenue, prepaid, online payment and other internal reports. Monthly ledgers reconciliation with VAT claims and breakdowns.
4. Prepare and submit monthly VAT declaration, FCT, invoice statement.
5. Assist Chief accountant on internal projects
6. Assist sales team when needed on issues arise related to a/c
- Ensure all accounting documents being files properly
- Produce on-demand reports & support other tasks in FAD (if required)
- Minimum 1 year working experiences in AR Accounting
- Honest, reliable, accurate, careful, quick to learn
- Strong organizational skill, result-driven, responsive
- Rule- oriented mindset
- Customer service
- Working under high pressure of time and huge data
- Experience in accounting software (AX Dynamics is an advantage)
- Ability to write and speak English is a plus