Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Point Avenue is looking for Admin Maintenance. As our Admin Maintenance, he/she will be responsible for managing mostly Administration-related tasks for the team to upgrade and install new hardware software and perform troubleshooting. He/she also supports the centre's operation. To be successful, he/she must be a competent professional with English and Vietnamese writing and oratory skills, along with the ability to maintain hardware items.
Working Schedule: 5 days per week with 2 days off on Monday and Thursday. Working Hours: 9 hours per day includes 1 hour for a lunch break
- 13:00 to 21:00 on weekdays.
- 8:30 to 19:00 on weekend
II. Responsibilities and Duties
1. IT management and maintenance (30%):
- Maintain essential IT operations, including, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware,...
- Upgrade, install and configure new hardware and software
2. Logistical management (30%):
- Keep track of necessary items for the entire centre, including office and cleaning supplies
- Be proactive in identifying and creating purchase orders needs to ensure the centre’s operational readiness.
- Conduct daily inspections of office cleanliness and maintenance by managing cleaning staff, daily checking centre’s classroom and facility, identifying system problems, recommending solutions
3. Administration (15%):
- Assist parents and students with needs, greet and escort guests, work on phone lines, and direct personnel to appropriate staff members
4. Complete other tasks assigned by the first-line supervisor (10%)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree. The candidate had information technology/computer science or relevant degree is encouraged to apply
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Good at office IT skills and ability to explain technical information clearly
- Good English and Vietnamese writing and oratory skills.
Stable 2-year full-time employment contract
Premium Healthcare insurance
Free gym membership
22+ paid leave days per year
Team building and other activities
International professional working environment