What We Can Offer
- Carefully prepare lessons for the assigned level before class (lesson plans are provided);
- Effectively deliver the lessons, engage and instruct students during class;
- Assess students’ performance and keep track in our Centres Management System;
- Perform demo classes, administrative activities related to teaching;
- Collaborate with parents on students’ progress;
• Supervising teachers (12 hours/week)
- Be a role-model as an energetic, enthusiastic, and passionate teacher;
- Mentor new teachers in the branch;
- Observe teachers in the branch to assure teaching quality;
- Receive and process feedback about the branch teachers as assigned for the role of a head teacher;
- Propose training to improve branch teacher quality.
- Perform other tasks if needed to ensure Academic department’s OKRs.
• 3-year experience in teaching English to Young Learners; Experience with the similar position is preferred;
• Qualification in English Language Teaching (TEFL/TESOL) or an English Test Certificate (IELTS/TOEFL);
• English skills: A score of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent certificates on CEFR is a must;
• Skills: Critical thinking, analyzing, evaluating, coaching, and training;
• Creativity, passion in teaching, full of energy, sense of humor, good communication skills.
• Good Office IT skills.
• Competitive salary and bonus: 16-20tr gross/month
• Dynamic and collaborative working environment;
• Professional development and training; Career advancement opportunities in teaching and management pathways.
- Số 19 Lê Thanh Nghị, Hà Nội
- Số 298 Ngọc Lâm, Long Biên, Hà Nội
- Số 9 Tôn Đức Thắng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội